5:30 pm –8:30 pm
Help us toast FIVE of the incredible exhibitions on view this spring at the High! Join fellow Patron, Donor Patron, and Sustaining Patron members on Thursday, April 15, 2021, for this exclusive celebration. Museum educators and curators will also be in attendance to provide insight into these special exhibitions:
- Bestowing Beauty: Masterpieces from Persian Lands
- David Driskell: Icons of Nature and History
- Our Good Earth: Rural Life and American Art
- Ragnar Kjartansson: The Visitors
- Underexposed: Women Photographers from the High Museum
Light bites will be served, and each guest will receive one complimentary cocktail, beer, or glass of wine. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
Pre-registration is required. Please register by contacting Member and Guest Services at email@example.com or 404-733-4575 (Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.).