6:00 pm –9:00 pm
Join us for the March installment of HIGH Frequency Friday, our sellout night of art and music curated by the Sound Table’s Karl Injex.
Ladies lead the groove this month with sounds provided by DJs Ree de la Vega and INsan3.
Dance your way through the Museum as you visit exhibitions, including Pioneers, Influencers, and Rising Voices: Women in the Collection. Also check out David Driskell: Icons of Nature and History, a major survey of the artist and scholar whose life and work serve as the backdrop in HBO’s special, Black Art: In the Absence of Light.
DJ sets will be spaced out throughout the Museum to encourage movement and social distancing.
Reserve your tickets today for HIGH Frequency Friday. Walk-up tickets are not available. All tickets must be reserved online in advance.
- All tickets must be reserved online in advance. Walk-up tickets will not be available.
- Members enjoy FREE tickets to HIGH Frequency Friday; however, tickets must be reserved in advance.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
New Safety Precautions and Procedures for HIGH Frequency Friday
- All guests over the age of two are required to wear a mask while inside the Museum.
- Eating and drinking may take place in designated areas only, where guests may remove their masks to enjoy a beverage or snack.
- Coat check is not available during this time.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Some of the evening’s performances will take place outside. Please dress accordingly.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is free to members; however, capacity is limited and will be first come, first served. Members must show proof of membership upon entering the garage with their membership card (plastic or digital) or their membership purchase confirmation email.