6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
Free for Members
Turn up the volume at the High with great music, signature drinks, and our reimagined galleries on the first Friday of every month. Our galleries stay open late for special tours, drawing demonstrations, live music, and featured guests. It’s happy hour meets art party from 6 to 9 p.m.
February HIGH Frequency Friday
Love is in the air at HIGH Frequency Friday! The High’s Young Professionals are taking over our after-work art party on February 7. Find your next coffee buddy during networking sessions, dance to hip-hop hits with DJ Lillie Smalls, and don’t forget to try our specialty moonshine cocktail before the night ends.
- Groove to classic southern hip-hop hits with DJ Lillie Smalls
- Wind down with our specialty moonshine cocktail, inspired by Our Strange New Land: Photographs by Alex Harris
- “Meet your Match” during networking sessions with the High’s Young Professionals
- Draw like an artist in our galleries with instruction from Georgia State University drawing professor Michael Tolley as we learn about portrait drawing
- Vote for your favorite artwork from our permanent collection
- Stop by the HeartMatch photo booth to celebrate the first anniversary of our Tinder-inspired tool that connects visitors with art
- Slow down in the galleries during docent-led tours of Our Strange New Land: Photographs by Alex Harris
Also Happening at the High:
A LIVE Recording of the Bottom of the Map Podcast
Be part of a live podcast recording with WABE’s Bottom of the Map as hosts dig deep on Virgil Abloh: “Figures of Speech.” Seat reservations required. Visit the Bottom of the Map—Live event page to purchase your reservation to the live podcast taping (entrance to February HIGH Frequency Friday included with Bottom of the Map tickets).
Museum admission is $14.50 and includes entrance to the permanent collection and special exhibition galleries. Visit the exhibitions page to see what’s on view during your visit.
Prepay for guaranteed parking, take MARTA to the Arts Center Station (N5), or take a Lyft. Visit our Hours, Directions, and Parking page for more information.