6:00 pm –10:00 pm
Join us for an evening access to the Museum as the sounds of live jazz surround you. Enjoy a drink and light food fare, head to the galleries to explore the High’s collection and special exhibitions, or join a docent tour and learn more about works on view.
With music organized by Dashill Smith, the event will feature two musical areas where musicians will play throughout the evening, layering notes and improvising melodies.
6–7 p.m., 7:30–8:30 p.m., and 9–9:50 p.m.
6:30–7:30 p.m. and 8–9 p.m.
Highlight tours begin at 6:30 and 7 p.m.
Docent tours meet in the Taylor Lobby and are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
No drinks allowed in the galleries.
- Due to the popularity of this event, we ask that you reserve tickets online in advance of your visit.
- Members enjoy free tickets to Friday Jazz; however, tickets must be reserved in advance.
- Guest passes are valid for general admission only and cannot be redeemed during this event.
- Seating is extremely limited, and priority is given to guests who have accessibility challenges.
- No outside food or beverage is permitted.
- Parking in the Woodruff Arts Center garage is limited and may reach capacity before you arrive. We recommend the Promenade Parking Garage (32 14th Street NE) for alternate parking.
Generous support for this program is provided by Graphic Packaging.