Director’s Circle Travel – Fall 2017
September 12–19, 2017
Join the High Museum this fall in Germany’s vibrant capital, for a visit planned to coincide with Berlin Art Week. Discover cutting-edge architecture and world-class museums, and enjoy special events arranged exclusively for our group.
- See the outstanding collections and iconic treasures of Museum Island
- Visit design studios, art galleries, and special Berlin Art Week exhibitions
- Explore Sammlung Boros, an extraordinary private art collection housed in a former WWII-era bunker
- Discover striking architectural landmarks and world-class museums designed by Frank Gehry, Daniel Libeskind, and others
- Stay at the five-star Hotel Regent Berlin, steps from everything in the lively Mitte district
Click here for a complete travel brochure, itinerary, and registration form.
For more information or to reserve a place, please contact Academic Arrangements Abroad by phone at 212-514-8921 or 800-221-1944, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$4,995* per person, double occupancy.
Single supplement $830.
*$1,000 per person deposit required for reservations (of which $350 is non-refundable for administrative fees). Full Payment is due May 15, 2017.
- Six nights hotel accommodation as per itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary; bottled water and coffee/tea with all meals, house wine and beer at lunches and dinners.
- Airport/hotel group transfers for all participants on suggested flights.
- Enrichment program of lectures and special events.
- Tickets to one musical performance.
- Escorted sightseeing, transportation, and entrance fees for all included visits.
- Gratuities to local guides and drivers.
- Taxes, service charges, porterage.
NOT INCLUDED IN RATE:
International airfare, passport fees, meals not specified, alcoholic beverages other than as noted in inclusions, personal items and expenses, airport transfers for those not on suggested flights, trip insurance, recommended flight concierge service (at $40 per person), and any other items not specifically mentioned as included.